Cheryl Lynn Eaton is and will always be a lover of books. A New York metropolitan native (now safely nestled in the outskirts of Atlanta), she has contributed to pop-culture sites as a columnist and reporter, maintained a position as an editor for an academic press, written for comic publications and prose anthologies, served as an editorial intern for Publishers Weekly, and was employed as a comic-shop clerk in her early youth. Whew! Popular culture? She knows it. Black culture? She is steeped in it. The written word? She tames it. She is available for creative and editorial work, contributions as a columnist, and marketing consultations. And she rarely refers to herself in the third person.
➽Press & Notations
A small sampling of links around the Web to articles about and notable mentions of Cheryl Lynn Eaton.
- 5 People on What a Fictional Hero Should Look Like in 2017
- A Thoroughly Modern Digital Woman: Cheryl Lynn Eaton
- African-American Women Take on the Comic Book Industry
- Black Captain America Leading Comic Book Diversity
- Black Women Get Serious about Comics
- Female Artists in the Comic Book Industry
- The Ormes Society Supports African-American Women In Comics
- Women’s History Month: Influential Women Working in Comics
➽Podcasts & Video
Links to panels and audio commentary featuring Cheryl Lynn Eaton.
- Ignorant Bliss 60: Let’s Talk about the Island #15 Dilraj Mann Cover
- Bitch Planet Triple Feature: Eaton, Lyons & Estep Interview
- Ten Years of Empowered, with Adam Warren
- ECCC 2014: Looking Past Stereotypes
➽Around the Web
Cheryl Lynn can be found in myriad places under one or two handles—but always with her full name in view! Links to the most popular social networking sites are nestled within the navigation menu. However, here are a few lesser-known locations. If it’s not listed here? It’s not Cheryl Lynn Eaton!